18578 335th Ln
Earlham, IA 50072
Central Iowa Bible Camp was founded in 1946 by the Churches of Christ/Christian Churches of central Iowa in 1946. In 1955 seven acres of land north of Earlham Iowa was donated and the camp came to it’s present location in 1956. Over the years the camp has purchased more land to get up to our current 24 acres. In 1999 CIBC hired the first full-time Director and began to expand beyond several weeks of camp in the summer only. Currently we offer 14 programs during the summer as well as several camp sponsored retreats in the fall. The facilities are available to outside groups to rent in the spring and fall. There are currently no winterized buildings available for use. In recent years CIBC has begun to modernize many of our facilities, installing windows, insulation, and new bathrooms in many of our buildings. One of our goals is to be able to provide a location for year round retreats in the future.
Our primary focus is and has always been to bring people closer to God.